Park and Community Manager (MEGA Rostov-on-the-Don)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Ingka Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. Our global portfolio includes 40 shopping centres and 25 retail parks that together attract more than 400 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a passionate, leading, business-minded and project-delivery-oriented professional to be a MEGA Park and Community Manager in MEGA Rostov-on-Don.
- Identifying the key communities, which the Meeting Place (MEGA) interacts with, developing community insights and granular knowledge of communities around the Meeting Place.
- Partnering and cooperating with Accelerator Hub and/or external partners in order to identify and implement innovation projects/ initiatives.
- Building personalized communication approach and constant dialog with Community, knowing people on personal level and building constant dialogue, listening to and working with feedback.
- Authentically integrating community and public city activities into Commercial calendar of MEGA and integrating the Meeting place into the life of the local communities. Securing variety and flexibility of events “365 days” per year.
- Become the platform for cooperation/ collaboration/ co-creation with and between the local communities (both on-line and off-line) to support community initiatives, grow community talents, rising stars and pop-ups. Connect our partners and communities together and become a natural Meeting Place for them.
- Creating Community space in MEGA as a basis for further active interaction and co-creation. Delivering and constantly improving the Interest Clubs and content in the Community space.
- Creating a strong on-line Community via social media.
- Be the ambassador of the Brand; identity and be aware of how it is perceived on the local market; use it as a base to localize the positioning of MEGA.
- Support the development of MEGA Loyalty program in part of Community loyalty initiatives.
- Driving the development and implementation of the MEGA Park as a Unique selling point and an integral component of the Meeting Place. Validating all improvements/ functional/ events & activities with the MEGA customers and local communities to ensure the relevance of the offer.
- Leading and managing all MEGA park-related projects and activities from start to completion within expected time, budget and quality.
- Continuously developing the entertainment, edutainment and leisure offer in the park.
- Creating the PR & communication strategy for the Park with the aim to create awareness in the city and make the Park the favorite Meeting place for the local neighborhood and MEGA community. Consistent integrating Park communication into the overall communication strategy.
- Creating the Commercial calendar of activities & events for MEGA Park for visitors of all ages and Partners’ involvement;
- Create and continuously revise the Park Leasing & additional income strategy; bring the tenant mix supporting the offer relevant to customers’ demands and sustainable to cover the operational costs of the Park;
- Work towards becoming the local/ district/ city venues for various city festivals, fairs & events.
- The responsible person for all aspects of the Park maintenance and up keeping (such as greenery maintenance, cleaning and snow removal, navigation, utilities and technical systems etc);
- Finding commercialization and developing the new income stream;
- Full responsibility for the income & the cost.
- Higher university degree.
- Proven previous experience in event management/ marketing & leasing of similar public facilities (exhibitions, city halls etc.).
- Previous experience in commercial properties operations (shopping centers, hotels etc.).
- Knowledge of the local market & customer insights, understanding of global trends in retail and consumer markets.
- Knowledge of local communities, networking with opinion leaders.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and “out-of-the box” thinking.
- Organizational skills.
- Location: MEGA Rostov-on-Don.
- Temporary contract.
- Working schedule: Mon-Fri, 40h per week.
- Other: competitive salary, medical and life insurance, lunch discount, fitness center discount, 15% discount on IKEA goods, option to enroll in IKEA corporate pension plan, opportunity to develop your career in a multinational environment, possibility to join various educational programs offered in the company.
Ingka Centres can offer professional and personal development for the selected candidate!