Regional Market Access Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The Regional Market Access Manager ensure the access of the medicines both for patient and market. Engages key stakeholders in Healthcare system into projects aiming to creation of local value proposition and providing accessibility of medicines to patients via building clinical and economic benefit data and building legislative platform for listing and reimbursement.
Currently we are searching for Regional Market Access Manager to join to Novartis Oncology business.
- Assess regional market potential, map and evaluate federal stakeholders corresponding with the Novartis Onco product portfolio and identify key decision makers
- Develop relationships with relevant decision makers (government officials, and healthcare authorities/regional KOLs etc)
- Prepare together with Medical and Marketing departments all necessary documents for applying for Reimbursement lists, Standards of Treatment, Treatment guidelines.
- Ensure Regional reimbursement in collaboration with BU Onco functions
- Participate in relevant conferences and workshops, industry organizations' working groups and other platforms to shape reimbursement environment and oncology policy in the region
- Build Market Access capabilities of Moscow and Moscow region
- Arrange educational programs for specialists and healthcare authorities in the regions
- Lead Regional market access negotiations and outreach programs for Onco products, focusing on regional health care system, processes and structure, where appropriate.
- Obtain and manage updated information about regulatory changes at regional level
Location possible: Rostov-na-Donu, Stavropol, Krasnodar.
Territory: Krasnodarskiy kray, Rostovskaya oblast, Stavropolskiy kray, Respublika Krym, Kabardino-Balkarskaya Respublika, Chechenskaya Respublika, Respublika Severnaya Osetia - Alaniya.
- Not less than 1 year experience in Market Access within a well-known foreign innovative pharmaceutical company or in Law in pharmaceutical market
- Higher legal \ medical education
- Professional working experience in reimbursement/governmental affairs area in a multinational innovative pharmaceutical company.
- Strong communicative and analytical skills
What we offer for you:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus level
- Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives)
- Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
- 3 additional days off per year and 2 possible home office days monthly;
- Career opportunities for professional development within TOP Employer 2019