We are looking for an experienced integration developer to take charge of Agiloft’s fast growing integration ecosystem.
You will be a key member of the Agiloft engineering team responsible for delivering data integration projects. You will be actively engaged in all aspects of the solution lifecycle, including design, development, support and ongoing maintenance.
You should have no less than three years of professional experience in building enterprise-grade applications with a focus on integrations and API. We expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements and developing the necessary application to fulfill those requirements.
- Code produced will primarily be, but is not restricted to, REST APIs and integration orchestrations.
- Documenting code for maintenance and reusability.
- Understanding existing code and performing maintenance and enhancements as required.
- Working with other teams to promote standards and code reuse across the organization.
- Java Developer
- Web Services (REST & SOAP)
- RESTful API design and JSON data representation
- Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss, EJB3 is a plus
- Experience in Multi-threading is plus
- Relational databases
- Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 Year College Degree Required
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience