- Higher specialized education (PGS (industrial and civil construction) is preferable);
- Experience in designing and project management – not less than 3 years;
- Advance level of English is required;
- Advanced user of MS Project, Outlook and MS Office applications;
- Active, flexible, sociability;
- Possibility of business trips.
- Organization of works on the project and general management of the project at different stages of its implementation (choosing a land plot, designing, tendering, construction management and commissioning);
- Responsibility for financial control, planning (project implementation schedule), quality (control over internal Tebodin procedures implementation) and overall Project coordination;
- Coordination of the design approval (including passing the state expertise), obtaining a construction permit (corresponding knowledge is required);
- Design management at different stages (Concept, Stage P, Detail Design), knowledge of requirements to structure and contents of chapters of Basic and Detail Design;
- Organization of and participation in tendering on choosing construction contractors and subcontractors;
- Negotiations with the Client, suppliers, contractors, concluding contracts. Client management;
- Reporting to Management.
- Official salary;
- Professional trainings;
- Corporative VHI (voluntary health insurance, life insurance);
- Corporate mobile telephony;
- Comfortable working conditions, congenial atmosphere, informal open corporate culture, friendly team.
**по результатам опроса HeadHunter за 2017, 2019 год
з/п не указана