Devexperts Rostov continue to grow and we are looking for a talented IT Recruiter to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and managing newcomers orientation.
If you are looking for new challenges in an international environment and have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
- prepare clear job descriptions and publishing it in various portals;
- screen CVs and job applications, prepare shortlists;
- perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates;
- source and attract candidates by using different channels (database, job sites, social network);
- provide candidates with employer information and benefits during screening process;
- coordinate interviews with the hiring managers;
- handle the testing process for the open positions;
- follow up on the interview process status;
- track hiring metrics including time-to-hire and source of hire;
- participate in HR Brand related events and activities (job fairs, meet up’s, internships);
- maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings;
- manage the adaptation of the new staff member;
- participate in other HR projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field;
- 2+ years of experience in similar role in an international/global organization;
- experience in up-to-date recruitment and selection techniques;
- knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and etc;
- ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines;
- able to work well independently but must also work as part of a team;
- strong organizational skills and focus on details;
- good written and verbal communications skills;
- very good MS Office skills;
- English: spoken and written (Upper-Intermediate).