We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to run a world-class creative management platform.
This role is responsible for initiating outbound conversations with qualified prospects. No experience is necessary, but you must bring a winning attitude and cannot be afraid of rejection. Top performers will be groomed for higher level positions within the company.
This position can be based anywhere in the world (working remotely). It's not a 9-5 job. Although we offer flexible schedules, you'll be working when our prospects are most likely to answer. Expect to work at least 20 hours per week, including some mornings, evenings and an occasional weekend day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Outbound outreach to introduce our product to potential customers;
- Qualifying prospects based on buying criteria and/or partnership potential and explore how our service can help their business succeed;
- Research, identify and prospect for new customers;
- Ability to develop a ‘Why We, Why Now’ proposition for each prospect interaction;
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years or equivalent experience;
- You're not afraid to fail, and you're always looking for ways to improve;
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills;
- You are curious about people and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others;
- Resourcefulness and high comfort level learning new concepts.
What you’ll get:
- 100% remote work;
- Flexible schedule;
- Competitive compensation.